6. Is Paparazzi jewelry a pyramid scheme?
- The short answer is no, it is not a pyramid scheme. The long answer is that it is a Multi-Level Marketing, or network marketing, business.
7. Does Paparazzi jewelry turn green?
- In most cases, no. However, some people's body chemistry can lend all fashion jewelry, not just Paparazzi, to turn green. If your body chemistry has done this in the past to other jewelry, the best recommendation to prevent it from turning green is to keep it dry.
8. Is Paparazzi jewelry any good?
- Paparazzi jewelry is well-made and of high quality. Many, many people have complimented me on my jewelry and are amazed that it is only $5. Paparazzi jewelry is considered fashion jewelry, so it is not made of real silver, gold, diamonds, etc, but the build quality is great and the pieces last. Most issues with items breaking are due to "jump rings," the little metal hoops that connect parts of the jewelry, becoming disconnected. These are easily corrected with a small pair of pliers.
9. Can I sell Paparazzi jewelry for more than $5?
- If you are a Paparazzi consultant, you are not allowed to sell pieces for lower than the retail price, which is $5 for regular items, $1 for Starlet Shimmer, and $25 for Zi Collection pieces. You can sell for more than $5, but it is not recommended. When you purchase inventory from Paparazzi, you pay the sales tax rate based off the retail price of $5 per piece. Paparazzi then remits this sales tax to your state for you. If you sell an item for more than $5, you are responsible for reporting and submitting the sales tax for the amount over $5, which is a bigger headache than most want to tackle.
10. Do I need a business license to sell Paparazzi jewelry?
- The answer to this question varies greatly from state to state, city to city, and county to county. In most cases, no, you do not need a license to sell Paparazzi as an independent consultant. However, if you are unsure, check with your local small business office to find out more, especially if you plan on working large events or have a retail store open to the public.
11. Is Paparazzi jewelry made in China?
- Paparazzi jewelry and accessories are manufactured in production facilities in China and always nickel and lead free. These production facilities have very high standards and regulations for labor, materials, and workmanship. The product is distributed from a distribution center in southern Utah.
12. How long does Paparazzi jewelry last?
- Paparazzi jewelry is high quality and durable and should provide you many seasons of wear. To get the most out of your jewelry, keep it clean and dry, and store it in a climate controlled location.
13. How do Paparazzi consultants get paid?
- The most basic way that Paparazzi consultants get paid is through selling their jewelry. Consultants earn a 45% commission on each piece that they sell. This commission can add up quickly! For example, if you sell 50 pieces at 45% commission, that is $112.50 in profit! Paparazzi consultants also have a compensation plan through which they can earn additional money based off the sales of their team members. Please click this link to see the average earnings for Paparazzi Consultants: https://bit.ly/37jspJa
14. How much does the average Paparazzi consultant make?
- All Paparazzi consultants make the same 45% commission on their accessory and jewelry sales. The amount of sales varies from consultant to consultant, so there is no good way to determine an average. Please click this link to see the average earnings for Paparazzi Consultants: https://bit.ly/37jspJa
15. Is it worth selling Paparazzi jewelry and accessories?
- Paparazzi has several advantages over other home-based business: high (45%) commission, wide selection of products, and always-new inventory. To be successful, you to have to put for effort to make your product available to customers. For my family, it has definitely been worth it as we have gone from hobby to part-time to full-time, with my husband leaving his corporate job to work at home with me.
16. Can you get Paparazzi jewelry wet?
- Paparazzi jewelry, like all fashion jewelry, should be kept clean and dry to keep it from rusting or tarnishing. Do not swim, sweat or otherwise get your jewelry wet. If you accidentally do get it wet, be sure to clean and dry your accessories as soon as possible.
17. How much do you have to sell to stay active with Paparazzi?
- To be considered an active Paparazzi Consultant, you need to order at least 50 PV (25 pieces) per month. Active status allows you to be listed in the Paparazzi directory and to earn bonuses and commissions on your down-line. If you miss a month, don't worry; you will not be penalized and can become active the next month. To keep your account open, you must order 200 PV (100 pieces) in a rolling calendar year or your account will be cancelled.
18. How long does it take to get my Paparazzi starter kit?
- Once you enroll online to become a Paparazzi consultant, it usually takes 2-3 days for your package to be processed and shipped, and another few days (depending on your location) for your delivery to arrive. Most new consultants receive their package in around one week.
19. How do I start my own Paparazzi business?
- One of the best things about Paparazzi is how easy it is to get started. All you need is a phone or computer with internet access and a debit or credit card.
20. Where can you sell Paparazzi jewelry and accessories?
- You can sell Paparazzi jewelry and accessories in a variety of ways. Home parties, fairs, expos, events, yard sales, and flea markets are traditional sales avenues with a long history of being successful. You can also sell through modern means such as Facebook, Instagram, email, and online web stores. You cannot sell on Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, and similar sites that you do not own.
21. What are the ranks in Paparazzi?
- Paparazzi has 14 ranks, with all consultants starting out as a "Consultant". Once you order 50PV (25 pieces) you advance to a "Star Consultant". When you have three personally sponsored active consultants join your team, and have 50PV that month, you advance to a "Director" and can start earning commissions and bonuses.
22. What are Paparazzi Hostess Rewards?
- Hostess Rewards are additional pieces that a Paparazzi consultant receives free of charge with each order over 10 pieces. For every 10 pieces in their order, they will receive 1 free piece. These pieces are typically used as a reward to friends of the consultant who "host" a Paparazzi party. They can also be given away as prizes.
23. How do I host a Paparazzi one or online party?
- Hosting a party is a great way to earn free Paparazzi jewelry and accessories! For every 10 pieces that are sold to individuals that you invite to your party, you will receive one free piece. To host a party, simply contact me via email or Facebook and we can schedule a time that works for you (see contact info at the bottom of the site).
24. How can I talk to someone about joining Paparazzi?
- If you'd like to learn more about becoming a Paparazzi independent consultant, I would love to answer your questions. I am available via email, Facebook, phone.
25. What time does Paparazzi release new jewelry?
- Every business day, Paparazzi releases new pieces available for purchase by consultants and the public. These pieces are called "new releases" and are anxiously watched for by Paparazzi consultants. Normally, new releases appear on the website at 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, though on a rare occasion they show up a bit late.